Thursday, May 10, 2012

Books + Baby Wendel

Invite from Then Comes Paper

I cannot even tell you how excited I am about Katie's shower in Richmond this Saturday. I'm so excited that I couldn't wait until afterwards to post about it. My mom and I are hosting together, and after debating MANY themes (do you have any idea how many adorable baby shower possibilities there are??) we landed on a book theme. It's fitting because Katie has always been a bit of a book worm - she often dissed my ideas of "playing house" when we were little for her Babysitter's Club books. ;)

The invite is all you're getting as far as an actual preview because I don't want to spoil the surprises, but I will share a little bit of the adorable inspiration behind the idea.

Martha Stewart Book Themed Shower  (image via)



This book, that's always been one of Katie's faves.


Pictures of the actual shower to come next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment