Monday, May 14, 2012

Kid Lit

Jayne will be posting about the AMAZING and SPECTACULAR baby shower that she and my mom threw for me this past weekend...it was perfecto and oh-so-fun!  As Jayne mentioned last week, it had a book theme, and each guest brought a book for Baby Wendel's "library" - awesome!  Henry and I plan on making books a central part of the baby's room, hoping to do something like this:

Source
So it was perfect to get tons of fun books this weekend!  Here are some favs of mine from growing up that we received this weekend:

To Purchase
To Purchase

To Purchase
To Purchase
And some new books we love:

Perfect for the technology-loving parents (or grandparents...or kids) in your life!  To Purchase.
This book was a special gift from my great friend, Beth.  It is illustrated by an amazing Japanese artist, Yayoi Kusama, which makes it even more meaningful for our baby!  Any child (or adult) would LOVE to receive this as a gift to treasure always.  To purchase.

I am so grateful to Mom and Jayne for putting together the beautiful shower this weekend, and thank you to everyone who came and helped make me feel so loved!  I can't wait for y'all to see the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment