Sunday, September 25, 2011

One "Rockin' Year"!

Today Dac and I are celebrating our first anniversary. It is just unbelievable that it’s already been a full year since that magical weekend in Richmond, IN and the number one happiest day of my life.  Our first year as Mr. and Mrs. has been even better than I imagined. It’s been so much fun experiencing every little thing together. I made a big deal out of every first – “Oh this is our first Halloween living together – we get to pass out candy!!” or “This is our first time grilling out in OUR backyard.” or "This is our first TREE!!"… Trust me, it was all documented. I can’t even imagine how I will be when we have kids…

We had a blast in a duplex in the adorable Lakewood area in Dallas for the majority of year one. Then a little over a month ago, we moved all the way to Kansas City, MO when Dac landed a new job (it was bittersweet to say goodbye to Fossil – and Dallas - since that is where our story began). I can’t wait for all of our adventures in the coming year… Our first dance was to "Rockin' Years" by Dolly Parton - so here's to another "rockin' year"!

September 25th, 2010...

All photos by the super-amazing bobbi+mike.
(Had to throw one in of Katie and I. :) )

Our amazing photos were taken by Bobbi+Mike, the best photographers EVER.

[Side Note: Looking through all of our wedding pictures to select these, I realized that I will soon be doing a post about our wedding details. We had so much fun deciding on all the little stuff… and it all paid off to make our day that much more special!]

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! I love these photos! They are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete