Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Well Looky What I Did!

I've read several articles lately about how social networking is really just a way to brag about your life.  I guess...it's true.  But there are worse things, yes?  I mean we don't usually blog about a project we messed up at work, an argument we had with our Boo, or a piece of cake we wish we hadn't eaten.  I think I already spend plenty of my time complaining and fretting about things.  This blog is a place for fun and happiness and pretend shopping, home decorating, and crafting.  And I suppose my instagram and facebook profiles highlight a lot of the great stuff in my life, but hey, I'm a happy/lucky lady, and I figure my friends and family would rather read about good things going on than bad.  I appreciate a happy newsfeed.

So, with that in mind, here's some pictures of a super fun time I had this weekend (ha!):

My mom and dad were in town and we went to Zoo Lights at the National Zoo - one of the coolest things we've done in DC!  I loved it and we only got to see like 1/4 of the lights.  We will definitely be heading back next year when Nora will hopefully have more time between naps to enjoy the lights.

Me and the mouse met a panda.

Nora went on her first carousel ride!  The carousel at the zoo is so cool, every animal is there and they are all different and beautiful.  She rode the panda.  I thought it was spinning pretty fast, and Nora agreed by spitting up as soon as the ride stopped.

The three amigos - they had a lot of fun together this weekend!

And this hilarious video making fun of Instagram is making it's way around the internet (I'm not sure it would be funny if you aren't on Instagram, but if you are, it's really very funny):



What do you think?  Is the internet too braggadocios or what?

1 comment:

  1. That's one of the funniest parody videos I've seen in a long time. And I love seeing pictures of all the fun you're having with Nora - I don't think it is bragging at all, just a way to spread a little sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete