Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gifts that are Madewell

Madewell is running 25% off and free shipping on $150+ orders this week (through 12/10). Good timing to make a gift idea list of my fave stuff. Madewell goods are always at the top of my list (for myself and others). See last year's Madewell gift post. Biggest difference this year is that we DO have a store in KC. They probably saw my post last year and got right on it. But, they still haven't asked me to do a "Jayne's List" for them. If they did...


And a partridge in a pear tree!

P.S. Happy St. Nick's Day! Anyone else put out shoes on St. Nick's Eve when they were younger, like Katie and I did? One of my favorite traditions. Actually, our mom still sends us packages for St. Nick's. I know, she's the best.





No comments:

Post a Comment