Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pop

Just popping in (I just accidentally typed "pooping in" but caught myself...then decided I had to tell you anyway) to say a quick hi and rave about the latest book I read:

On Amazon
Where'd You Go, Bernadette?  It's a fun, funny, interesting and engrossing novel about an eccentric and smart family who live in Seattle and really love each other.  The book is told through a series of emails, letters, faxes, and reports, and when all pieced together help to solve the mystery of where Bernadette went.  I loved it!

Hope 2013 is treating you well...we've been having a ball with this little goose:



(Maybe) be back soon - didn't mean to take a month away from the blog, but it happened, and it happened fast.  The new year is really on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment