Monday, February 4, 2013

Kid President

In preschool, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I said "the President."  It was true, I really thought that would be the best job ever.  I loved presidential trivia books and dreamt of the White House.  That seemed like a good idea all the way through high school.  My friends were always claiming cabinet positions based on what they wanted to be when they grew up ("I'll be the Secretary of Music." "I'll be the Secretary of Art.")  Sorry guys, not going to happen.  But let's continue to dream big, eh?

Just in case you haven't seen this yet, it's awesome, and a great way to start your week:



We dropped Nora off at the nanny share for the first time this morning.  She's going to be with a wonderful nanny and new friend named Nick (he's 9 months old) during the weekdays - it's going to be great (she says while crying just a little bit).  We really do feel lucky to have found some people that we know will take great care of Nora and give us peace of mind while we're at work.  Hope we can all encourage Nora to have big dreams too.

No comments:

Post a Comment