Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Home(made) for the Holidays

Just when you think there couldn't possibly be another (billionth) reason you love Pinterest, BAM, you find one million ideas for easy DIY Christmas decor you probably never would have thought of otherwise. I'm sure many of you have already seen some of these, but I thought I would share a little collection of some of my faves (I put the original source for all so it takes you right to the step-by-step if there was one). I have our tree up, and our apartment is bursting at the seams as it is... but I'm sure I can still make room to tackle and display one or two of these...

Felt Ball Wreath:

Joy to the World Map:

Ornament "Chandelier":

Yarn-Wrapped Trees:

Felt Circle Tree:

Trees on a Doormat:



Paint your own Ornaments in just the Right Shade:via


Yarn-Wrapped Shower Curtain Rings (for decor or gift tags):

Yarn Sign:


What is your favorite way to "deck the halls" this season?





No comments:

Post a Comment