Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hosting a Dinner Party: Apps + Zerts

I don't know how it's possible, but I don't think we've shared this favorite clip yet (from Parks and Rec):


My favorite dishes to make are most definitely apps and zerts.  Here are some I thought would be perfect for this amazing little dinner party we're planning...

Parmesan Crusted Goat Cheese with Basil Oil from Annie's Eats - I know I've posted this before, but I'm still dying to make it! Recipe here.
Guacamole Bruschetta - Recipe here.
Fried Risotto Balls - Recipe here.
Caprese Skewers - perfect for summer! Recipe here.

And who wouldn't want to finish off a meal with one of these?:

Edible place cards - would make for a beautiful table too! Recipe here.

Fresh Strawberry Pie from Annie's Eats - Recipe here.
Cupcake fondue - GENIUS! Recipe here.
Banana Pudding Parfaits - Recipe here.

I think you could have a fun dinner party JUST serving apps and zerts!


No comments:

Post a Comment