Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Latest Jams

I did a LOT of driving over the past couple weekends, for two amazing baby showers in a row. So naturally, I have some new favorite songs since I had a lot of time by myself to jam out. Here were the ones I played over and over again.. and still am:

1. Some Nights - Fun (really fun to drive to - I feel like I'm in the Lion King or something)



2. Payphone - Maroon 5 (feat. Wiz Khalifa)



3. The Funeral - Band of Horses



4. Rivers and Roads - The Head and the Heart  (thanks for introducing me to these guys Erin!)



5. Shake it Out - Florence and the Machine (also love Katherine McPhee's version on Smash)



What's on repeat for you?






3 comments:

  1. Um... basically THOSE tunes are on repeat in our case! AND the Monsters & Men soundtrack... I think you would love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! One of theirs was on my playlist!! Well, I guess we've always dug the same stuff. I miss your seasonal mixes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo that is one great playlist! Ha and great comparison with Lion King / Some Nights - totally on your page

    ReplyDelete