Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Peep Show

For the past 5 years, the Washington Post Magazine has sponsored a "Peep Show" contest.  Contestants create dioramas using Peeps to depict something famous, culturally relevant, whatever!  The final entries blow my mind every year - they are awesome!  I think it would be so fun to enter...the deadline this year is just a week and a half away, though.  Anyone have any amazing ideas?  Want to help?

For some peep-spiration, here are some of my favorites from the past couple of years:

Eep

Angry Peeps

Goodnight Peep

The Mupeep Show

Creating Master-peeps

The King's Peep

I-peep

TSA Agents get a Peep Show
All images from the Washington Post Magazine's site, where you can see more entries and learn more about the contest.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I have my homeroom kids do peep scenes too! They get 2 packages of peeps and a poster board and have to create a scene. Last year's highlights included "peep bar mitzvah" and "Justin Peeper concert".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random factoid: one of my classmates in med school WON the contest! I think it was the first year they did it. She had a diorama of "The Tomb of Peep-ankomen" or something like that! So cute!

    ReplyDelete