Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Turns Out It Actually IS Easy Being Green

By the end of the March issue of House Beautiful, I was totally feelin' green (digging the color I mean, not feeling inexperienced or green with envy). As the editor in chief said in his letter, I want to "roll around in it." It has always caught my eye more than most colors, but I never realized how neutral it really can be.

The room featured on the cover (this one) shows how gorgeous different shades of green can be together:


I also love full out green...


And patterned green...


And green accents...


And the blue/green combo (very earthy)...


And MINT green (might be my fave)...


I will be working a lot of green into our house when we buy. Can't wait!

Here are some ways to add a little green to your life:




Have a mean green day.

No comments:

Post a Comment