Thursday, February 2, 2012

With a Little Help from my "Lens"

After purchasing some specs online this past fall without trying them on, which of course was a miserable fail (and I had to return them), I decided to do the free 5-pair try-on deal from Warby Parker. I got the glasses in the mail yesterday and had a super fun try-on party last night! I need your help deciding which to go with. There are two pairs that are a definite no as of now - one because they just don't fit my nose and are uncomfortable, and the other because - well - you will probably know why when you look at the pictures below. But I thought I would give them all a fair chance in the poll. SO...

1. Preston

2. Tenley

3. Thatcher (also know, by Dac, as "the mask")

4. Sinclair

5. Begley

Please let me know which is your fave. I'm picking between 2 of them (maybe 3) so I need your help!
OR, maybe NONE of them work and I should just start over. Of course let me know if that's your opinion. Another note: I felt a little funny doing the "straight face" look. But I think it's hard to get a good read on a pair of glasses when you're grinning. Thanks for your input!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love the shades!!! SINCLAIR!!! That is my personal favorite, but you can pull off all of them... even THE MASK ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are awesome! I vote for Preston or Tenley - super cute! I like the coloring of Preston on you and the shape of Tenley is cool - but maybe too big? Not sure. What a fun game!

    ReplyDelete