Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pendants on Parade

There's been a lot of daydreaming about decorating my yet-to-be-determined new house going on lately - that is, when my thoughts aren't occupied by the Olympics, the actual house hunt, or the new job. (Or I'm not staring at pictures of Nora Jayne.) I'm specifically excited about light fixtures since that's something I've never installed in any of my rentals. Can't WAIT to find places for pretty pendants like these:

1. Marmont Pendant - Serena & Lily   2. Honeycomb Glass Pendant - Urb Out   3. Globe Mini - Wayfair  4. Eden Pendant - cb2  5. Crystal Pendant - RH Baby&Child  6. Clear Glass Tumbler Pendant - Shades of Light  7. Maskros - IKEA  (Check out how Katie spray painted that thing GOLD!)

Now go light up the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment