Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Weekend Finds at Old Navy


Just "spotted" this pic on Pinterest, and knew right away that I had also "spotted" that sweater at Old Navy over the weekend. Yup! One and the same. I think something similar may have been at Madewell last season, but I'm not judging the ON. Selling something adorable for less? I'm all for it.

I actually bought one of their boat neck sweaters this past weekend, but it was this one instead (also an idea maybe borrowed from Madewell, or possibly J.Crew):

heart sweater

J.Crew has been selling these beautiful, classic ballet flats for quite some time, in a wide range of colors. This specific pair is $125. 

J.Crew
I've been eyeing them for a long time but always think, "Surely I can find these for like $20 somewhere else." My search proved more challenging than I thought - until Old Navy this past weekend. They have several different colors of basically the same shoe, for $19.94. I wanted all of them, but settled for just the gold
I mean, it's not an exact replica, but pretty darn close, right? They're not as pointy in person as they appear in this pic. They had lots of great patent options too:

Find them all here.
And I had to hold myself back from a lot of other stuff in store. We are buying a house that I will want to decorate, after all.

Some parting words that I'm trying hard to live by this week with many, many looming deadlines over my head:





No comments:

Post a Comment