1. Porcelain Hurricanes: I bought several of these in different sizes for our terrace and we love them! I've ended up using them inside more than out, and I love the way the light shines through the holes.
2. I Would Rather Have Champagne Print: I like to have things around my house with a little character, and this fits the bill. I also really love the bubbly!
3. Chevron Marquis Hoops: These would quickly become part of my regular jewelry rotation - classic with a twist.
4. Fillmore Glasses - Warby Parker: I am in love. I bought these glasses this week, and can’t WAIT for them to get here. I call them nerdy chic. Warby Parker has so many stellar styles - of both prescription lenses and shades - they'll be blowing up your Pinterest boards. If you haven’t checked out their site, do it now.
5. The Biker Boot – Madewell: I have wanted these for over a year now. Apparently everyone else does too, because no matter what the season, they never go on sale. I think it’s about time for these biker boots to hit the road with me... right?
6. Zigzag Rug - Urban Outfitters: What a great deal for such a killer rug! I want to get one for our living room, but need to pick a color… you really can't go wrong!