Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Brewster

I baked my first pumpkin pie this year, and it made me even more excited about fall (that and I got to use the adorable pie dish Katie gave me). I love anything pumpkin flavored... we picked up some pumpkin ale recently (hence the title Pumpkin Brewster, what Dac called me as I was drinking it) - it was delicious!

Pumpkins are one of my favorite things about fall, especially because they're orange. Seeing as orange was my wedding color, I clearly love it.

Image found here.

Orange adds a fun splash of warmth to a room or an outfit. Here is a little collection of some orange stuff I dig...

1. Le Creuset Dutch Oven
2. Madewell Poetess Top in Spiced Orange
3. Satchel in Neon Orange - Modcloth
4. Storage Box - Container Store
5. Open Arm Chair
6. Jasper Conran Wedgwood collection
7. Orange felt ottoman - cb2
8. Orange Dot Punch Placemat - cb2
9. Anthropologie Dress
10. Ted Baker Acrylic Box Bangle
11. Round Lacquered Box - Container Store

And here are a couple pumpkin treats I want to make:



Happy pumpkin season!


No comments:

Post a Comment