Monday, November 19, 2012

Funny Girls

I love Mindy Kaling - her book, while a little random, was hilarious, and made me really want to be her best friend.  The opening scene from last week's episode of her show "The Mindy Project" was SO funny.  See this post from one of my favorite blogs, A Cup of Jo, to read more about Mindy (including an awesome quote) and find the link to watch last week's episode.

Source

And while we're on the topic of funny girls, this one is 19 weeks old today (on the 19th! Does that make it her golden birthday or something?):




This kid is the bomb.com.  What do you all think of that bow?  I don't feel the need to put a bow on her head so that people can tell she's a girl...I don't really care if people think she's a boy.  In fact, it might be good for her.  I was mistaken for a boy once in 7th grade (yes, that is late in the game).  Being 6 feet tall and 12 years old with a really bad boy haircut was clearly a winning combo.  It wasn't fun at the time, but I like to think of it as good character building.  Anyway, this really isn't about where my self-esteem comes from...are you a bow fan?  Does this just look like I'm trying too hard?  Do we all think NJ will be bald til she's 2 like I was?  This baby's got a lot to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bow! Especially mixed with her casual sweatshirt. It adds a touch of fancy!

    ReplyDelete