Thursday, November 1, 2012

Run-DAC





So this was Dac's "cotton anniversary" gift to me, that I am just now sharing more than a month late. My Uncle Phil gave Dac the nickname "Run-DAC" (like Run-DMC) the very first time he met him. This wasn't a new one to Dac - I think he may have even tried to give himself this nickname in high school - but he was still impressed by the nickname expert of our family. So he had shirts made from the Run-DMC logo that of course say "Run-DAC" and "Mrs-DAC." Pretty awesome.

We saved them until moving day, to get pictures in front of our house. Worth the wait.

We got quite the impressive amount of trick-or-treaters last night. I way underestimated the amount of candy we would need, and we had to turn the light off after an hour. Our favorite was a larger girl with cleavage (gross) who belched instead of saying trick-or-treat (even grosser). Dac's response was to say, "pleasant."

Happy November, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment