- If you have a kid (or several kids, actually) to buy a small Christmas gift for, may I suggest this Mr. Men and Little Miss Christmas set? You get 5 cute books (I haven't read them yet, but I think all of the Mr. Men/Little Miss books have a pretty good message), a holiday card, some cute cardboard ornaments, and some stickers in an awesome little box. Right now it's about $9! (It was actually only $7 when I got it last week, they must've realized what a treat this was):
|To buy on Amazon|
- I strained a muscle in my neck last Thursday night, to the point where I couldn't turn it to the left all weekend. This injury occurred during an agressive game of peekaboo.
- It was 70 degrees here in DC yesterday, but last week it was pretty chilly, which resulted in this:
|Hat from Boden.|
- It's been exactly one year today since we found out we were having a baby...what a crazy year it's been! I feel like a very lucky duck.
- I'm pretty excited to start listening to Christmas music in a week and a half!
- We had some friends over for dinner Saturday night and I made this awesome pear crisp from the Pioneer Woman. I made it in four individual little dishes (so I baked them a little less than the recipe calls for) and with no pecans. They were DELICIOUS and made a nice fall dessert:
- Do you watch Top Chef? Henry and I love to watch it, and Top Chef Seattle started last week (one of my favorite cities!). I didn't like the format of the first episode to decide who will be in the competition, but I guess it usually takes me a few episodes to be invested and care about the contestants.
- And last, but not least, Nora and her gang:
|All of her friends are Jellycat animals - we love them!|
Have a fun week!