Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Resolutions

Kicking off 2012 with resolve to make some changes for the better:

1) Be more intentional about seeing and keeping up with all of my wonderful friends - many of them live far away, and I want to set aside more time to catch up with them, and I want to spend more time face to face with those in DC.


2) Get organized - around the house and in my life in general. Now that we are lucky enough to have space to organize (like linen closets and a garage) I want to maximize their usefulness!


3) Continue "cozifying" and "beautifying" our home. I have SO MANY ideas for our house that I can let myself get overwhelmed - which is one reason most of our pictures and art are leaning against the walls all over the house.  This year we finally get to paint, and I can't wait to really get this house together!


These are the beginnings of my resolutions...anyone else have fun plans for 2012?  Happy New Year!

All images sourced on my pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment