Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wall to Wall Fun

This past weekend I finally took the hammer to the wall and got up the frames that have been covering our dining room table for quite some time now. It was one of those things I kept putting off, just because I could, and when I finally got around to it I felt they had to go up NOW. Ever have projects like that? So, I was too impatient to really try to measure things out or plan the layout in advance. I just went for it. Basically I'm preparing you for the fact that it's far from perfect. And there is always room to add more.

Here are a couple shots of it:



Dac has a couple Bowie (his favorite)-inspired prints up there, and we also have both of our home states, as well as the heart art we created for our first anniversary. It makes me happy!

For fun, here are a handful of my favorite gallery walls:





All images found via my Pinterest.

xoxo,
(Oh, speaking of xoxo... GOSSIP GIRL!!! Will Chuck and Blair ever just BE together?! What will it TAKE?? I love it and hate it at the same time.)


No comments:

Post a Comment