Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Makeshift Prints

I'm planning a gallery wall for one of the walls in our living room, and we have quite a few frames lying around that I didn't yet have art for. I wanted to find prints for them but just couldn't seem to find any that were the right size that I liked. So rather than scouring Etsy and waiting for prints to arrive in the mail, I took a trip to Paper Source and bought some wrapping paper...

This one (which I have loved for a long time):

And then another one I can't find on their website. But I also like this paper:

PS really has endless great paper patterns, so it wasn't an easy choice. 
So this is what I did with the paper I bought:


I ended up liking it even more than I thought I would, and it seriously took me like 5 minutes to cut the paper and get it in the frames. The best part was that the paper cost me $7.50! I have a lot left over I will use for other purposes, or maybe more frames. 

Once we get the gallery wall hung I will post about that. I also bought some greeting cards that I will be framing for above my desk... can't wait to show you that either!

No comments:

Post a Comment