Monday, January 30, 2012

Hotsy - Totsy

Recently I ordered these awesome prints from Etsy shop "The Black Apple":

Me-ow: Listing on Etsy

Bzzzz: Listing on Etsy
Aren't they cute? I love the messages and the graphics.  And for $16 a pop, a great deal too.  I put them in two black Ribba Frames from Ikea ($9.99 each) and hung them in our guest room, where the prints could greet our friends and family, who really are the coolest.

Here they are, hanging in the guest room.
Also, late last week I received my grab-bag prize from the lovely blogger Lauren over at "Aspiring Kennedy." She put together the prize with a bunch of cool stuff she collected during her extensive travels and had a random drawing - and I won!  It was really fun to get a package full of random goodies in the mail...

My prize!
I (of course) love the Kate Spade sparkly coin purse and the scarf and ash tray are so cool (will be great to hold rings and other trinkets).  I'm also very excited to use the bun-maker (dark brown thing in the upper left corner of the photo) in my hair once I grow it back.  I've always loved buns like this, I even wore this bun on our wedding day:

Photo by our amazing friends, bobbi+mike

Photo by our amazing friends, bobbi+mike
My hair stylist came up with the CD idea when I explained the bun I wanted - awesome, right?  And I think this new bun-maker will be even better!  Thank you so much Lauren!

No comments:

Post a Comment