Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Little Desk Decor

Because I've been working remotely recently, you would think I would have really done some stuff to my desk area so I had something fun to look at every day. But it wasn't until a couple of days ago that I finally put a little something on that plain 'ole apartment wall. I found these 5x7 greeting cards at Anthro that I think make the perfect desk decor for obvious reasons (apparently they are only sold in-store), and put them in gold frames:
Actually, that second frame was originally silver. I spray painted it with this stuff that I got recently at Michael's... it goes on really well and I think looks great!


So now, with the frames and my Paper Source calendar, my desk has a little added happy:


Apartment decorating can be hard since you don't want to paint a lot... especially since we know we won't be here long. I'll take any ideas you have to make my desk even cozier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment