Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Better Than Ice Cream

A long time ago (I think I was 18?) I was walking through the freezer section of the grocery with a friend and told him that I just wanted to find a boy that I loved more than ice cream.  He laughed, but assured me that some day it would happen.  I still love ice cream as much as I ever did, but I love Henry more; lucky me.


Speaking of love and ice cream, if you haven't tried Edy's (Or Dreyer's in some regions) Girl Scout Cookie ice cream, you should really jump on that!  They are only available January-April.


The Samoa is by far the best...they make regular and light - the light is better.  The doctor called yesterday to let me know that my calcium levels are too low; this sounds like a problem that ice cream can fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment