Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Brass Knuckles and Flashlights


More future dream home decor fantasizing from me today. That title, btw, is part of another one of Dac and I's favorite rap lines - this one via P. Diddy. I'm sure this was a close runner up for my awesome necklace. Anyway, this post obviously isn't about P. Diddy or rap lyrics.

Brass is all over the decor world right now, and it makes me really happy. I adore it - am obsessed with it, really. How gorgeous did that white door become with some brass accents? I was looking through some of my favorite rooms on Pinterest, which I apparently will never tire of doing, and noticed that brass is one of the biggest common threads. Warm and rich, it makes a space - in any room. I especially love crisp white and brass.

In the Kitchen:



1 / 2 / 3

In the bathroom:


1 / 2
Office:


Dining Room:


Bedroom:


Those are some drool worthy rooms, right? And of course I will leave you with some brass hardware, lighting etc. pieces from various retailers (you can seriously find it just about anywhere):


1. Tiered Pendant: Urban  2. Sophia Light: Circa Lighting  3. Light Wall Mount: Amazon  4. Art/Picture Light: One Kings Lane  5. Bench: 1st Dibs  6. Urchin: Furbish  7. Moreno Nesting Table: Crate&Barrel  8. Chemist's Jar: Anthro  9. Vintage Brass Cart: Lamps Plus 10. Pharmacy Lamp: Furbish  11. Drawer Pull: Hardware Hut  12. Vanity Lamp: R&H Baby and Child

No comments:

Post a Comment