While we appreciate email for its speed and price (yeah, free is good), we don't think it's the supreme option for every bit of written communication between friends. There is something so special about receiving a hand-written note in the mail - and we love every bit of it! We love the stamps, the envelopes, and of course the message inside. It's just such a great way to say hi and let someone know you're thinking of them. We found some fun options to pick up and send - and make someone's day! Do you love snail mail as much as we do?
1. You're a Fox: Rifle Paper Co.
2. Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Kate Spade
3. You Take the Cake: Target
4. Ikat Peacock: Paper Source
5. Blooms Stationery: Minted
6. Hello There: Etsy
7. I Choose You: Sugar Paper
8. Aviator Cards: Crane & Co.