Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tray Tray Tray Tray*

I stole that pretty little vintage mirror that I use as a tray from my mom before I moved to Dallas back in the day. It has been on my dresser ever since, filled with some of my must haves like:
  • Favorite Perfumes: Currently loving Twirl, Daisy, Lola, Chance, and Wonderstruck (yeah, T.Swift! ;) ). I think it's a good mix of sweet, pretty and sophisticated.
  • Special spot for those special rings: Pretty little Anthro soap dish from Leslee and Dru. This bunny dish they have now would be a good one too.)
  • Hand lotion: Love these mini Lollia tubes... thanks Matsy for keeping me stocked in these!
  • Bracelet bowls: I think there's no better use for pretty little bowls than organizing jewelry... especially my millions of wrap bracelets from Fossil. 
  • Lip Balm: Always have to put something on my lips right after I brush my teeth before I go to bed. (Anyone else? They're always super dry!) Smith's Rosebud Salve is a good one!

Notice my favorite candle off to the side... Anthro Volcano candle will always be my #1. And now they update every season in new pretty colors of jars. (aka trick me into buying more)


Another tray on top of my dresser is this awesome gift from Katie via Tilly Maison. I am obsessed with all of her trays, and this pink and red stripe version is super adorable... not to mention perfect to help me organize more of my mounds of jewelry and watches!

*Side Story regarding the random title: When my family went to Ireland for my cousin Ted's wedding, Dac kept saying the time 3:33 in an Irish accent. (I think this stemmed from when Dru and Leslee - my brother and sister in law - were there and Dru asked someone what time it was, and that was their response.) So what do you get when you say 3:33 in an exaggerated Irish accent? "Tray, tray, tray, tray." I think about this pretty much anytime someone says the word tray. Another side note: Dac ended up asking my parents for permission to propose to me at one of our hotels in Ireland. It was in my parents room, which happened to be... 333.

Top o' the mornin' to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment