Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Printy Skinny

What's grey and spotty and comfy all over? My new favorite pants. I love all the printed denim out there right now, but most of the ones I like are pretty pricey... so I wanted to get a pair I know I will wear a lot. I ended up going with the AG grey pin dot Stevie ankle jeans. They are super versatile - a neutral with a kick. 


They are equal parts cute and comfy, made from this amazing stretchy fabric, and they hit perfectly at the ankle and look great with heels or flats. You may have noticed them on the Anthro model pic I featured awhile back. Clearly they look great paired with a floral top. So far I've worn them with chambray, a bright flowy top, and just a basic top and cute scarf... the options are endless.  

Some more great printed skinnies:


Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment