Thursday, April 19, 2012

When Pigs Fly

I repinned this cute little When Pigs Fly piggy bank from Emily Henderson (just $18), but the link to it on Open Sky isn't working anymore... surely it's still somewhere out there but no luck yet! 

A few things I plan to have when pigs fly...

This "back yard":


Two or three of these together as a coffee table:


That light fixture - and maybe everything else in the picture (via):


Everything from Society Social:


This Closet (found here, but I believe it's actually Bailey's old closet):


Filled, of course, with anything and everything from Kate Spade, Anthro, Madewell, J.Crew, etc (feel like I would still like the same brands if I had limitless possibilities)...


Obviously I could go on and on, and there are plenty of non-material things that would happen in my "anything is possible" world.

What would you have when pigs fly?

No comments:

Post a Comment