Monday, June 4, 2012

Home Envy

We had a WONDERFUL weekend home for our brother's graduation, but we're still recovering from the travels.  While we rest up, you should check out some pics of this GORGEOUS home on DesignSponge today:




Click here to see more and read commentary on the photos.

It is the home of my favorite blogger and designer, Bailey McCarthy.  She's hilarious, smart, talented and cute, and I LOVE her decorating choices!  Her blog Peppermint Bliss is full of fun (and adorable pictures of her baby nugget, Grace).  I also recommend checking out pics of her last home in Chicago here on page 104 of the March/April 2011 issue of online magazine Rue (the new house is in Austin, TX.)  I think she will be posting more photos of the Austin house on her blog throughout the week.  Some day my plan is to ask her to help me decorate our dream home...

No comments:

Post a Comment