Monday, June 18, 2012

I Heart Art

Henry and I had a VERY BUSY weekend...well, as busy as my 37-weeks-pregnant self can handle.  But the changes we're making around the house are super fun and exciting, so I'm loving it!  I finally framed a few things I've had around for months, like:


This print, "Hearts" by Andy Warhol.  My sister-in-law Mia gave it to me for my birthday - I LOVE it!  I've always loved pink and red together, and the graphic nature of the hearts just puts it over the top.  She gave me the 20" x 20" size, and I put it into this Ikea frame over the weekend.  Not sure where it's going yet in the house.


This birthday greeting card from Target (no link to the card online, but it is from the "Mara Mi" line in stores).  The skates make me happy, and the whole thing was $8!  I used this Ribba frame from Ikea.


This "Funny Girl" movie poster, for Lil Homey's room.  I love the color, the graphic, and the idea of our daughter being a funny girl.  I used this frame from Ikea.

So excited to get all of these up around the house - I have lots more to share soon.  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment