Tuesday, June 5, 2012

You Are My Sunshine

I was so honored to be a part of Sam's high school graduation day/weekend. He is one talented, unique, cool dude who has done amazing things already in life. I can't wait to see what's to come in his glaring bright future (starting with IU.. woo HOO!).

Speaking of bright, I have been loving that yellow number I got from H&M awhile back. Yellow is an unexpected favorite of mine. I forget about it, then occasionally pick it up from the rack and fall in love all over again.

via
What better color to brighten your mood than a vibrant, sunshiny (or even neon) yellow, as the main event or an accent piece? 



Patent Sidewalk Skimmer: Madewell  /  Neon Yellow Teardrop Earring: Rocks Paper Metal  /  Neon Lace Flippy Dress: Topshop  /  Blythe Blouse: JCrew  /  Patent Gladiator: Madewell  /  Midfield Tee: Madewell  /  Looped Light Bracelet: Anthro  /  Dipped Sessile Necklace: Anthro  /  Morgan Stud: Kendra Scott  /  Tudor City Stacy Wallet: Kate Spade 


I wish you a bright, briiiight sunshiny day.


No comments:

Post a Comment