Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Artsy-ish

Source

I don't consider myself to have many artistic abilities. I think that I have good ideas and big plans, but often have trouble executing them in the way I had in mind. These two "paintings" (I'm using the term very loosely here), are examples of my big dreams falling a little flat. I thought if I put them here on the blog, some genius readers might have suggestions to improve the pieces.

We are in desperate need of large, inexpensive but super cool stuff to hang on our walls. (See here for another attempt at making it myself.) I bought some white canvases and some acrylic paints and gave it a shot:

Painters tape, duh.



In our bathroom

And in the guest bathroom:



Anyone have suggestions for making these a bit less fartsy? Particularly the first one, please. Or any other art ideas for less-than-talented artists like myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment