Thursday, November 10, 2011

Feeling a Little Romantic

Daylight savings has ended... which means darkness at 6:00pm. Rather than being depressed about this, I thought I would look at the bright side. Nighttime is more cozy and romantic, right? So in the spirit of romance, I wanted to share some pretty things in my favorite romantic shade... pale pink. I love pale pink combined with gray (who doesn't) and other neutrals like beige and cream, and also navy blue. Here are some pretty things I've recently found whilst Pinteresting, reading blogs and shopping around...







1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

How awesome would this bar look against a light pink wall? I really want this thing...
SKOL bar via Bunny Williams

Some other little chic pink things:
Chroma Candle Stick: Anthropologie / Pumps: Jessica Simpson (zappos) / Top: Romwe / Lamp: IKEA / Shoes: Hunter / Tumbler: IKEA / Knob: Anthropologie

One last bit of pink inspiration during the dark nights of winter ahead:

[via Pinterest]


No comments:

Post a Comment