Friday, November 4, 2011

IHWSH - Flats

Ballet flats have always featured heavily in our shoe rotations, so it was an obvious choice for this week's "I'll Have What She's Having." They're comfy and cute, and gosh-darnit, we like them!


Katie's Picks:

1) Bow-Back Ballet Flats - I recently bought these (Gap always has a sale!) and they quickly became my favorite flats of the season! They are super comfortable and I love the style.
2) Nine West Luminaries
3) "Abria" Leopard Print Flats
4) Liz Velvet Bling in a Box - I own 3 pairs of Lindsay Phillips flats and 5 or 6 sets of snaps. They are VERY comfortable and I love being able to switch out the snap (genius.) These are the new "holiday" shoes, and I do think black velvet flats would be cute all winter long!

Jayne's Picks:

5) Tory Burch Caroline Ballerinas
6) Glitterati Ballet Flats
7) Kimchi Blue Sweetheart Ankle Tie Skimmer - these seem like a total steal.
8) Sandy Flats - I even love the inside of these! And the name makes me think of Dac's favorite dessert, Sandy Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment