Ballet flats have always featured heavily in our shoe rotations, so it was an obvious choice for this week's "I'll Have What She's Having." They're comfy and cute, and gosh-darnit, we like them!
1) Bow-Back Ballet Flats - I recently bought these (Gap always has a sale!) and they quickly became my favorite flats of the season! They are super comfortable and I love the style.
2) Nine West Luminaries
3) "Abria" Leopard Print Flats
4) Liz Velvet Bling in a Box - I own 3 pairs of Lindsay Phillips flats and 5 or 6 sets of snaps. They are VERY comfortable and I love being able to switch out the snap (genius.) These are the new "holiday" shoes, and I do think black velvet flats would be cute all winter long!
5) Tory Burch Caroline Ballerinas
6) Glitterati Ballet Flats
7) Kimchi Blue Sweetheart Ankle Tie Skimmer - these seem like a total steal.
8) Sandy Flats - I even love the inside of these! And the name makes me think of Dac's favorite dessert, Sandy Cake!