Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Here's The Skinny...

... and in a rainbow of vibrant hues. Brightly colored skinnies - mostly in the denim or corduroy variety - are everywhere I look, and I want them all.


1. Delia's Low-rise Jegging $44.50  2. Anthro AG Stevie Cords $168  3. American Eagle Jegging $44.50  4. J Brand Skinny at Anthro $176  5. Vince Crop Skinny at Barneys $195  6. blank nyc skinny jeans at Madewell $88  7. J.Crew Vintage Matchstick Cord $79.50 8. Forever 21 Destroyed Skinny Jeans $24.90

There's no better time of year to light up like a Christmas tree. And with all the ways I've seen people wearing bright pants lately, they're more versatile than you would think. How are you adding cheer to your winter wardrobe this year?

fun holiday card from mr. boddington

2 comments:

  1. I have the electric blue JBrands and they are awesomely comfy. I am ordering the red ones today and debating also getting the purple. I have a full on bright denim obsession!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought those blue jeggings (#1) as a Christmas gift for my sister. Love, love, love, the color, I know she will to. A little online card shopping let me make a card with a pic of the jeans. Thanks Americangreetings.com for making my put together gift a reality, and thanks for sharing these pants I may have to go our and get myself the yellow ones.

    ReplyDelete