Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Furbish to the Max

Last year, I started following one of my favorite blogs, I Suwannee.  The author of the blog, Jamie Meares, is an interior designer and owns a shop in Raleigh, NC called Furbish.  She has the coolest taste - I want everything in the shop!  I love that each of the items has personality.  I've added several things from Furbish to my wish list as well as my shopping list to buy for others.

Some of my faves:

Ikat Throw

Spotted Ottoman Tray - I own this, and it's awesome (and huge!)
Ceramic Candle - and you can use as a pretty canister when the candle it gone.

She has tons of amazing pillows, like these.
Beautiful Paule Marrot Cocktail Napkins

And lots of fun jewelry, like these pineapple earrings.




Probably my very favorite Furbish items are the "Mr. and Mrs." glasses, last seen in my bar cart post here.  If any of you happen to be in the Raleigh area on Saturday, December 3rd, she's having a "Holler-day Open House" and offering 15% off gifts for everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I am on a mission to get to Furbish when I am in NC for Christmas. It would be so much better if we finally got to go together, but don't worry, I will be picking up lots of goodies for you there!!!

    ReplyDelete