Friday, November 11, 2011

IHWSH - Perfume

"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." - Coco Chanel

That seems a little extreme, but it's never a bad thing to smell good! We're always on the lookout for new scents we love...so this week's "I'll Have What She's Having" features perfumes that we either already use or are dying to try:

Katie's Picks:
1. Kate Spade Twirl - My current favorite, this perfume is pretty and perfect. And I love the bottle!
2. Hanae Mori - My officemate at the firm when I was in law school wore this perfume that summer, and I fell in love with the scent. It's light and airy and sweet.
3. Clinique Happy Heart - An old favorite (and a great price!)
4. Michael Kors - One of my roommates in grad school (SuperMAM!) wore this and it made me want to be just like her. Now, I love to wear it in the winter, because it's the strongest perfume I own.

Jayne's Picks:
5. Chanel Chance - Sam (our brother) gave me this for my birthday, and I love it! It reminds me a little of Dolce and Gabana Light Blue, which I wore all through college.
6. Daisy by Marc Jacobs - My favorite everyday scent, and Dac always compliments it. The description says it is floral, with a vintage edge - and I agree.
7. Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift - I want to be her, so I figure I will probably love the scent she selected. Like her songs, it is inspired by her personal life.
8. Vera Wang Lovestruck - Leighton Meester says this is "the perfect amount of sophistication." I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment